Never Mind the Brussels

A daily account of my five-week working trip in Europe.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Six hours to go

Six hours to my flight, and the drama of the past 36 hours is finally behind me. If I can impart one piece of wisdom to the masses based on my nine years of experience in New York, it's that one should think very carefully before becoming president of a co-op board.

I'll spare you all the gory details though. For some reason Foreigner's "Hot Blooded" is running through my head though. There's really no upside to that, I have to say.

I'm now in the midst of packing and trying to figure out just how much clothing one needs to bring for a five-week trip that involves mostly work. It's harder than you might think... work clothes, casual clothes, sightseeing clothes, shorts, sandals, etc. I think I'm going to end up taking 10 bags.

With that, back to the packing. The next missive will likely be from Brussels sometime tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home